Current Openings at Higher Ground Landscaping
Level up and join our growing team where fostering and building great culture is a big deal! We have a lot of fun, and enjoy working hard as a team to accomplish big things, personally and collectively
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a great attitude, who is a problem solver, and is hard working.
- Has previous work experience in landscape construction or construction or grading (minimum 2 year in landscape construction), and
- Experience in safely operating power tools and other heavy equipment
General duties include:
· Work closely with the foreman and assist in leading crew members in the installation of landscape projects
· Performing detailed work with precision, and bulk work with efficiency
· Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis in all weather conditions
· Landscape construction and installation, and some seasonal maintenance
· Maintaining a safe and clean job site
· Driving truck, and operating equipment. Note: You must have a valid driver’s license (N or full license) with clean abstract, and confidence driving trucks
You will work under the lead of the Foreman or Project Manager, and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be trained in the use of all our equipment and tools over the course of your career, learning valuable skills.
Our sites are typically in Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, or Maple Ridge, but can range farther from time to time.
- How many years of crew lead experience do you have?
- Do you speak English?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a driver's licence (N or full license)?
Join our growing team where fostering and building great culture is a big deal!
We're looking for experienced skilled labourers who are able to:
- Work under the lead of the foreman and able to work independently or as part of a crew.
- Perform detailed work with precision, and bulk work with efficiency
- Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis in all weather conditions
- Able to safe drive truck and operating equipment.
It would be considered an asset if you have:
• Previous work experience in horticulture, landscaping, or construction
• Experience safely operating power tools and other heavy equipment
• Certification within the landscaping industry
You must have a valid driver's license (N or full licence), your own vehicle, and speak fluent English.